The exhilaration of a 1000 cc bike, the handling of a 600. The torque of a twin, the acceleration of a four-cylinder. The MV Agusta F3 800 pushes back the performance barriers, thanks to Italian-made 3-cylinder engine excellence.
More power, more torque, more adrenaline. The outcome? A motorcycle with exceptional handling, an advanced electronics package and a new 800 cc engine that punches out 148 hp and 88 Nm of torque. Coupled with a super-low weight of 173 kg, the resulting power-to-weight ratio puts it in a position to do battle with litre-class Sportbikes.
The MV Agusta F3 675 redefined the mid-weight Supersport concept by offering up a perfect engine-chassis balance, a power unit packed
with quintessential Italian technology and a chassis with class-leading performance on both road and track. The MV Agusta F3 800 goes even further, pushing the mid-range Supersport boundaries all the way up to Superbike replica level thanks to a segment-revolutionising design that is nothing less than a technological and performance milestone..
- Three-cylinder inline 798 cc engine
- Bore 79.0 mm, stroke 54.3 mm (8.4 mm more than the F3 675)
- Max. power 148 hp at 13,000 rpm (20 hp more than the F3 675)
- Max. torque 88 Nm at 10,600 rpm
- 13,500 rpm limiter
- Slipper clutch
- Dry weight: 173 kg (same as the F3 675)
- Power-to-weight ratio: 1.17 kg/hp (13.5% less than the F3 675, which has a ratio of 1.35 kg/hp)
- New front brake set-up with Brembo monobloc calipers • Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tyres