The F4 has high-performance motorcycling history in its blood. It is the epitome of emotion, performance, speed and incomparable design.
THE MV AGUSTA F4. Breaking down the barriers of imagination. Encompassing cutting-edge technology and the latest engine design, the F4 is the best yet. A masterpiece. The top-of-the-range F4 RR contains unparalleled engineering solutions and thoroughbred excellence, ensuring total bike control and heart-stopping performance: an inertial control platform with lean angle sensor, a redefined riding position, full Ride-By-Wire, Öhlins electronic suspension and steering damper as well as GP-spec titanium con rods. All with completely new graphics and colors.
- Short-stroke inline 4-cylinder engine with central cam chain and radial valves
- MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) technology
- ELDOR electronics package with Ride-By-Wire and four engine maps
– Throttle sensitivity (can be set to Normal, Sport or Rain)
– Maximum torque (can be set to Normal, Sport or Rain)
– Engine braking (can be set to Normal, Sport or Rain)
– Engine response (can be set to Normal, Sport or Rain)
– Rev limiter (can be set to Normal, Sport and Rain)
- Inertial platform lean angle sensor
- 8-level traction control
- EAS (Electronically Assisted Shift) ready (accessory)
- Modular compound-structure frame with TIG hand-welded tubular steel trellis and aluminium plates
- Öhlins suspension with electronic control (F4 RR)
- Brembo monobloc brake calipers (model M50 on the F4 RR)